Organize your own events related to the exhibition!
To offer your customers and staff of high cultural sensations: a dive in the Sunken Egypt in the heart of the prestigious Arab World Institute, we invite you to consult our offers for visits and private events.
Two formats of private tours are offered:
- For groups up to 150 particpants
Guided tours in groups of 20 particpants with a dedicated speaker.
Package of € 8,500 excl. VAT including exclusive access to exhibition spaces and technical costs including: supraguides, speakers, security, cleaning, and shop operations.
- For groups of 150 to 300 particpants
Free roam with speakers stationed in the exhibition spaces.
Package of € 17,000 excl. VAT including exclusive access to the exhibition spaces and the previously mentioned technical costs.
- Monday: 14:00 – 23:00
- Tuesday to Thursday: 8:00 – 9:30 and 19:30 – 23:00
- Friday: 8:00 - 9:30
Different types of events can be implemented at the Arab World Institute around this temporary exhibition:
- A breakfast up to 150 participants, with private and guided visit
- A presentation in the auditorium, up to 420 participants, followed by a cocktail in the Hypostyle room and a private exhibition tour
- A private evening up to 300 participants, with exhibitions tour and cocktail reception in the High Council Room
- A dinner sitting up to 200 participants in the High Council room preceded by a private visit
In Partnership with Duval
For more information, download our sales brochure or contact us:
Manager, space rental and private tours of the exhibitions
Tel +33 (0)1 40 51 39 78
Tel +33 (0)1 40 51 38 90